Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nawal's Cambodia Box Album (Altered Perfume Box)

My niece Nawal wanted me to do a Cambodia trip scrapbook for her so I decided to alter my perfume box and  have all her photos printed on a normal A4 80gsm white paper using ink jet printer. I would say it was a NO PRESSURE album. I just wanted to try and do something different and cheap too.


In order to have lasting images on the box, i used MOD PODGE, a waterbase sealer. It can give you either glossy or matte finishing.


You can visit this page to learn more about the product :
http://www.artstuff.net/mod-podge.htm

1 comment:

Nadewas said...

Unty!! I really love this!! We can create wonders by recycling! Who would have thought u can do something like this out of perfume box!! REALLY AWESOME POSSUM unty!! keep em coming!!