Saturday, September 4, 2010

Honey Waffles Notebook




















I made this book for my friend Melissa for her 37th birthday. How did i get the Honey Waffles box??? Well...Mel brought it back from London and told me that she likes the box so much that she wanted me to do a notebook for her and wanted to pay for it. It took me a long time to finish the project. The box was sitting in my studio for many months. Of course i didn't feel good about having the box untouched...only because i was not sure on how to do it and didn't like the papers that i have until i saw Teresa Collins' new Travel Ledger paper collections. It was just perfect for the project since Mel's new job requires her to travel a lot. So glad that i have my Zutter Bind It All machine, it makes punching and binding easier than ever.

No comments: