Monday, February 21, 2011

How will this look like after I alter it?

 CAN I DO THIS?
"Can i do this?" is a project that i want to do once a week...or maybe twice...i don't know yet...we'll see.
This is actually to challenge and also to improve myself. I still have a lot to learn.

Anyways I had this tool box for the longest time, sitting in my studio waiting to be altered. 
I just loveeeee giving life to used things. 
I will post the finished project once i'm done. 


Wish me luck!

(WOODEN TOOL BOX)








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the finished product.. all the best.. I am sure you Boleh! have faith in you! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Yes u can!!!! I believe u will turn this box into something beautiful!!! Cant wait beb..:))

PastelDaisies said...

Thank you for the support guys.

Blossom inch said...

where did you get this tool box babe?

PastelDaisies said...

Hi Yuzz...i got this at kaki lelong PJ. Tapi dah takde dah but they have other things that might interest you.