Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gorgeous Craft Room : Some day!....some day! Some Day Nini!!!








I have a craft studio at home. My mom transformed our old kitchen into a studio....Believe me it's NOTHING like the photos above. Reason being....it's too EXPENSIVE!!! Especially everything concerning scrapbooking items...from the embellishments, paper and tools. I have been doing this for more than 4 years and still feel that i haven't stocked up enough items...sigh!!!!! There's always something more that i need to purchase.

I have this bad habit of keeping used bottles and boxes...for future projects actually!!
My husband hates that idea....he thinks that i should just throw them away....BUT...BUT...he is actually very supportive of my hobby...funny huh??

He also said that he will someday build a great studio for me....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! We'll see!!!




1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

love this post! you know what you will get your studio after the posting in Vietnam. Back in KL, you buat one ok...and don't forget to invite me for the opening ceremony and I totally love to look at other people's studio...mine insyaallah will be ready kot soon...Thanks for sharing!

hugs